Commercial Epoxy Flooring
High-Quality Commercial Epoxy
For your professional business!
When you’re busy running a business, you need a floor that you can depend on. That’s where commercial epoxy flooring comes in! Our company offers commercial epoxy installation and so much more:
- Fast Install Times
- Affordable Pricing
- Experienced Professionals
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Premium Materials
Are You Searching For
For Your Business?
Where to Install Commercial Epoxy Flooring
Call today for a free, no-obligation quote!
Types of Commercial Epoxy Flooring
What We Offer
We offer several styles of commercial epoxy to choose from for your professional business!
- Standard Epoxy Flooring: Standard epoxy comes in a myriad of colors, textures, and patterns to suit any design needs! From simple, solid-color designs to intricate, multi-colored geometric patterns, standard epoxy can do it all!
- Metallic Epoxy Flooring: This commercial epoxy style is made by mixing metallic pigments with the epoxy resin during the installation process. These pigments give the floor a shimmering appearance that can be manipulated to create fantastic, one-of-a-kind patterns!
- Decorative Flake Epoxy Flooring: Decorative flake epoxy is created by applying a layer of acrylic chips over the epoxy base and finishing it with a clear epoxy topcoat. These flakes come in various shapes, colors, and sizes ranging from 1/16 to 1 inch. This gives the floor texture, providing additional slip resistance and a beautiful pattern!
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, give us a call today! Our team will set you up with a hassle-free estimate!
Benefits of Commercial Epoxy Flooring
What it can do for you!
Commercial epoxy flooring offers many different benefits for business owners that you can see below:
- Durability: These floors can handle the harshest environments! From high impacts to abrasions to high volumes of foot and vehicle traffic, not much can damage this floor!
- Resistance: Thanks to epoxy’s non-porous surface, it can repel various chemicals and water! These substances can’t soak into the floor and cause damage or unsightly stains like other flooring systems.
- Longevity: Commercial epoxy flooring is built to last! When properly maintained and cared for, your floor can last for 25 years or more!
Ease of Maintenance: Commercial epoxy floors can save you time and money,
Why Choose Us?
What we can do for you!
Our company is here to provide you with the highest quality commercial epoxy floors on the market! Our team of experienced epoxy flooring contractors has been extensively trained to ensure your floor is nothing less than the best! We’re licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can rest assured your floor is being installed by qualified, certified experts. We’ll work with you from start to finish to design the perfect floor for your business! Here’s what we have to offer:
- Years of Experience
- Strong Warranty
- Competitive Prices
- Qualified Experts
- Limitless Customization